As an at-large member of NNU, you will join a national network of direct-care RNs to:
- Improve RN workplace standards through collective bargaining.
- Reform national legislation for RN staffing ratios, health care, and other reforms.
- Block hospital industry efforts to undermine RN professional practice.
- Receive assistance to organize your colleagues at your hospital.
- Make a difference for yourself and your patients.
- In addition, as an NNU at-large member you will receive our national RN magazine, e-mail alerts on critical issues, and admission into our CE classes.
Please note, NNU at-large membership is only available for RNs in non-NNU represented facilities.
Annual membership fee for at-large members is $50.
To pay by mail: Make checks payable to NNU Membership: 155 Grand Ave Oakland, CA 94612
*At-large membership is for non-management job classifications.
* denotes required field